Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I can't believe I actually did it...I've started a blog!  I held out for as long as I could, since it is hard enough for me to keep up with my e-mail.  However, I decided it is worth the time and effort if I can find enjoyment in sharing my cards with others who love the same hobby.  There are so many sweet and wonderful crafters out there...and I follow so many of their blogs!  (You have ALL inspired me!)   Maybe I'll be able to play along in some blog hops along the way, too.  I know I probably won't be posting cards very frequently, but I hope you enjoy them when I do.   So here it goes... I couldn't think of a better way to ring in the New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Yipee!!!What a way to start 2011! I'm so glad that you've started a blog, Judy!Just take your time as it really is just for fun! I'd love to peek into your future card-making and events here! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I'm delighted you've started a blog! You'll have lots of fun with it. I'll look forward visiting! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, JUDY!! So pleased to see this beginning for you - you have so much to share, and I can't wait to see! Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! I'm so happy you started blogging, Judy! Looks fabulous! I've always loved your cards and am really looking forward to stopping by often! I'm smilin' big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy! You will love it but it is addictive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy