Friday, September 23, 2011

Celebrate -- Another LIM Week 33 card!

Hello, fiends!  This is my second post of the day, be sure to scroll down to view my earlier post if interested. 

I am on a mission...I want to help the lovely ladies at Less Is More achieve their goal this week to have 1,000 clean-and-simple cards uploaded.  They have a few hours left and they have over 600 cards entered so far.  WOW!  There is a LOT of inspiration in that gallery, let me tell ya! 

Anyway, here is my third (and likely final) entry for this challenge.  I made a simple card by stamping an older (discontinued) Hero Arts  shadow block background using Soft Pool shadow ink.  I added a die cut Fanciful Flourish in green and a combination of Prima flowers held together with a brad.  The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases set stamped in Peeled Paint distress Ink.  Corners were rounded as a final touch.


Sorry the picture is dark...it is raining heavily and my natural light is not what it should be.  Sorry about that!

There are two blogs you have to check out today if you get the chance... one is the Less Is More blog where there are hundreds of inspiring cards uploaded.  The other is Beverly's Classy Cards n Such and the link to her online store.  She has some wonderful goodies there, lots of sales, and some talented designers, too!

OK, Happy Friday!  Take good care!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful design Judy! The colours are so soft and pretty and I adore those solid grid blocks in the background! I am still looking for a stamp to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the HA shadow stamps. Beautiful flourish and bloom Judy :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy