Monday, November 7, 2011

Cards That Care Week - Day One!

Hello, friends!  Thanks to all those who stopped by this weekend for the Cards That Care Blog Hop...it was loads of fun, wasn't it?  So much inspiration and talent out there, and it is so wonderful to see such talent being shared with those who could use a smile this holiday season.  You can find my blog hop post HERE.

In honor of the Cards That Care Card Drive, I decided to have my own special week entitled "Cards That Care Week!"  Every day this week I will share cards that I will be sending in for the card drive.  Details on the card drive can be found HERE...remember, all cards need to be received by November 30th. 

So, on to my first card this week.  I was inspired by the current Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More, Volume 6 in which I spotted several holiday cards using typewriters.  That got me thinking...I have my trusty Hero Arts typewriter cling, and I also have some great SRM Holiday Stickers that look like type.  Here is what I put together using those items along with some patterned paper and a sweet Daisy Flourish embossing folder:


I am looking forward to sharing holiday cards with you all week...I do hope you'll stop by!

Thanks for visiting...have a good day!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Love the combination you put together today, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty embossing, Judy! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CLEVER idea to use this stamp for Santa! I love it, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, Judy! Love all the pretty combination of papers and use of the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Judy... you're the sweetest! Thank you so much for your support and your card is fabulous. Looking forward for the next card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Judy, the embossing through the paper is fab. Look forward to a week of great cards :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy