Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Ornaments with Bling!

Hello, friends!  I am so happy I had some time this weekend to play with my new Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornament dies and lots of Hero Arts stamps...I am going to enter these into the current Hero Arts monthly challenge (see details HERE) since they do have lots of sparkle and bling!


Here are my cards...several variations of the same style card using all Hero Arts stamps, green tinsel embossing powder, distress inks, ribbons, pearls, gems, and Stickles.


Can you see the glittery shine on the embossed pine branch?  I used Stampendous "Green Tinsel" embossing powder and I really like how it turned out against the kraft card stock!

I'm also happy with the subtle music background stamped with distress inks.

This card uses a larger ornament die...


Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. Love them all, Judy!! you really make fabulous use of the new spellbinders ornament!! I must check it out, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, those ornament dies never looked better in your hands! Wonderful idea to use these background stamps to fill them in - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Judy, your big beautiful ornaments look fabulous! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards - the ornaments are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful Judy! I one the embossed ornaments against the kraft. That pine bough is so stunning. I need to make quite a few more XMas cards and may have to CASE these if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy