Saturday, January 14, 2012

Playing with Jane's Doodles free digi stamps

Hello, friends!   The other day I was checking out the new digital set I won from Hero Arts recently, and I came across some free digital downloads I had saved on my computer from Jane's Doodles. Before I knew it, I had made two cards with them!

For the first card, I printed the comfy arm chair on golden yellow cardstock and then stamped over it with the Hero Arts envelope pattern.   I colored in the pillow and chair legs with markers and cut out the image.  I used my new Cuttlebug Tiffany embossing folder on white cardstock and stamped the dots and flowers background (not fully inked) in Soft Vanilla Shadow ink; I also inked the edges of the embossed border to highlight it.   I drew the black dots for some extra fun.  The sentiment is Hero Arts and the pearls are from Michael's.



For the second card, I printed the cup of love image onto pink patterned paper. I also printed it on white cardstock and added a computer-generated sentiment below it.   After die cutting it with a Labels Eight Nestability die, I stamped the Hero Arts designer woodgrain stamp using Soft Rose Shadow ink and added some Stardust Stickles around the heart.   The card base was stamped with the magical background in plum ink.



Here's a close-up of the Stardust Stickles accents...


I will definitely be ordering some stamps from Jane's Doodles...I am especially in love with the Vintage Christmas set.   Have you seen that snowman?   ADORABLE!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. The first card is SO cozy and sweet!! Love the glitter and colors on the 2nd one! You did an awesome job with the digies, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that comfy, cozy chair! The colors on that card are wonderful, Judy - and I love the way you framed the image! Fun second card too - pretty colors! Love the touch of glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sentiments and you've paired them up with some super cute images... that chair looks so comfy :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous. I especially love that comfy yellow chair with the envelope pattern. Thanks for the link - I'm heading right over to check out these freebies! :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Judy! You used the most perfect images to work with the armchair, who wouldn't love to snuggle in that. LOVE the woodgrain stamped in soft rose :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy