Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CASology #41: GIGGLE

Hello, friends!  Happy Tuesday!  Are you ready for a giggle?  If so, it's time to play along at CASology!



My card pairs up some cheerful patterned papers with a happy sentiment by Hero Arts.  Quick and easy!  (Or as my daughter likes to say in these cases, "Queasy!")
 
 
Materials Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts "Anytime Messages," Papertrey Ink "Framed Out #1" stamps and die 
Inks: Hero Arts Soft Pool, black dye ink
Other: patterned paper, ekSuccess "Zig Zag Chain" punch, corner rounder, blue gem


I can't wait to see your interpretation of the cue this week...please do play along!  Link up your clean and simple card by 4:00 p.m. (CDT) Sunday, and check out the cards by our design team and guest designer, too!


Judy Marino --> that's me!
Guest Designer: Cindy

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

14 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Judy! Sweet pp and such a cute sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dp - really light and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fresh design, Judy! Love your cute, "queasy" card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Queasy!" - that gave me a giggle! I love your sweet papers - perfect for the cheerful fonts in the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That DP really highlights the fun feel of your card! So pretty! Your daughter's expression makes me smile too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that queasy word!! Don't know that I have anything that says giggle, but I think it is such a fun word!! Great CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used patterned paper where most of us would have played it safe with card stock! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card, judy!! your daughter's term "queasy" made me giggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet sentiment. I love the patterned paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Judy, so pretty and a lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Queasy! Hah! Love it! And I love the way you used the papers on your card. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this card. Its amazing.

    Greatings Malika

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the sweet sentiment & font - great patterned paper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for selecting my card Judy. I have been diligently submitting cards for several months and it has finally paid off. CAS challenges are difficult and viewing the winning card this week is indicative of the thought that goes into creating something CAS but not easy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy