Monday, March 24, 2014

Exciting News!

 
Hello, friends!  Just stopping by to share some good news...I am SO excited to let you know that I was chosen as a Guest Designer for next month's stamp release at Precious Remembrance Shop (see announcement here)!  Thank you for this honor, Dyane!
 
I fell in love with Precious Remembrance Shop stamps after seeing the amazing cards by their Design Team (especially those by my former CASology teammate Rosemary Dennis).  I purchased several sets and have really fallen hard for the Coffee Love set and all the DT projects using it...I think I have pinned every single one of them!

Here is the set:
 


Here is the card I submitted when I applied for a Guest Designer spot.  I LOVE paper-piecing this coffee cup...and this sentiment is one of my all-time favorites!



You can check out all the Precious Remembrance Shop stamps and accessories at their store HERE. 
 
Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement with my blogging friends who can appreciate it!  
 
Congrats to Annette Allen (her fun blog is HERE) as she was named as a Guest Designer for next month, too.  I can't wait to see what projects she and the entire AMAZING design team come up with for the next release.
 
Take good care and thanks for stopping by!
Judy

11 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!! So happy you'll be joining us Judy!! SUPER cute card today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy news Judy!! Congratulations! And I love your card, so cute and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i second lisa's YIPPEEE!!! so excited that you will be designing along with us, judy!!! your card is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy congrats congrats congrats--can't wait you will be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd drink even more coffee in a cute cup like that! Darling card, Judy, and big congrats on your guest design spot! Woo, hoo! So happy for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting, Judy! I love this cute card and they made a great decision to choose you as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Guest DT spot at Precious Remembrance Shop! I love how you paper pieced your coffee cup and the sentiment is just perfect! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doing the happy dance for you Judy!! I can see why you love that coffee set- cute card:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, sweet papers and design Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. Fabulous news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your GD spot! You'll rock!!! May

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy