Sunday, March 2, 2014

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge: Floral Thank You



Hello friends!  I wanted to share a simple one-layer card I made for the current One Layer Simplicity Challenge #3: Just Add Water.

I simply inked up my floral stamp with Marvy Uchida LePlume markers, spritzed with water, then stamped.  I added the sentiment, then spritzed the entire card with Perfect Pearls Mist to correspond to the "watery" feel of the card.  A few gold stickler were added to the floral centers, keeping embellishments to a minimum but adding subtle interest.


Sentiment by Hero Arts, flower image by Studio G


Thank you for stopping by...I appreciate your visit!
Judy

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the bright sunny colours! Thanks for joining us at OLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Judy, your flowers turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! What a happy TY card! Love how spring-like these colors are. It makes me long for spring to arrive! Have a great Sunday. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Judy. Love the colors of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty stamping and colors, Judy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the look that spritzing gives your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and you make it sound so easy! I may have to break down and try this technique...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful watercolored flowers, Judy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy