Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Card Concept & Keep It Simple: Happy Halloween!

Hello, friends!  I'm back again with another Halloween card I made using the colors from The Card Concept Challenge #20.  Check out these fun colors!


I'm also entering this card in the Keep It Simple #50 - "Three" Challenge.  (See if you can guess what I have "three" of on my card?)


I made another "Clean and Layered" Halloween card for my little nieces and nephews...just a few more to go and I'm done!


Be sure to check out the other cards at The Card Concept and Keep It Simple! for lots of inspiration!

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

10 comments:

  1. Judy, your card is so sweet. I just came here from the Keep it Simple challenge and wanted to tell you - it's beautiful!
    - Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute design Judy and I like the wee bit of sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is just so sweet. I love your trio of gorgeous pumpkins, and that bit of sparkle, so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Judy! That is the best pumpkin stamp I've seen yet! What a gorgeous card.. how special is this Auntie!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this Halloween card?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable pumpkin vine! Love the little details too. Ribbon, gems, embossed stitching... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and fun, Judy ... the shimmer is perfect! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! I love your pumpkins Judy! Such a great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you played with these colors, Judy! Your pumpkins are so cute and as always, your details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so cool! Love how you've used the colours from the inspiration pic. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy