Saturday, April 4, 2015

Addicted to CAS: Happy Easter - Times Two!

Hello, friends!  As we prepare to celebrate Easter, I wanted to share two cards I made for the Addicted to CAS - Challenge #60: CUTE -- both cards have already been mailed to my nieces and nephews.  


First up...a card I made using a free digi image from Jellypark Digital Crafts...isn't that bunny the cutest?!  The sentiment was computer generated, and the card base stamp is from Hero Arts.



Next up!  Another fun card using this adorable Fluffles image from Stampendous.  Love this little fella!


Thanks so much for stopping by...best wishes for a Happy Easter!
Judy

11 comments:

  1. These are both so fun, Judy ... such a cute little bunny ... and Fluffles raiding the Easter basket just had me chuckling ... love those embossed daisies! Joyeuses Pâques! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, Judy! Love 'em both! Happy Easter to you and your family! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so adorable. Love the adorable images ... and love that embossed background with the bright yellow centers on the flowers. Cute!! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are as cute as can be!! Love the bunny on the first and those sweet dasies on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are right about these being little cuties!! Simply adorable and I bet they will be well loved. I especially love the daisy background effect with the second card, amazing. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, your bunny = that challenge of CUTE! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!!! These are just the cutest Easter cards ever! What fun images, and I'm betting they delighted your nieces and nephews immensely. Love all the colors, and that cover plate die. Sweet cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute cards Judy. Love the sweet bunny on the first one and the different colors on the greeting... the dry embossed background looks so elegant on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two really cute cards, Joyce! I love the sweet images and your background patterns are so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I just realized I called you Joyce...I'm so sorry, Judy!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy