Sunday, August 30, 2015

Happy Birthday, Hannelie!

Hello, friends!

Just stopping by to share a birthday card for my CASology design teammate, the amazingly talented Hannelie Bester of "Desert Diva."

I was thrilled when Hannelie joined our team since I have been a long-time fan of her work.  She designs so many cool cards...and have you seen her collection of free digital sentiments?  I think I have saved almost all of them onto my hard drive!  Now she has her whole collection all in one spot in a Pinterest board called "My Card Sentiments."  (A dream come true!)  You can check them out HERE.

I made this card for Hannelie (and I sure hope she has received it by today!) using my own computer-generated sentiment paired with MFT LJD Circle Scribble Flowers stamps/dies and patterned papers.



Happy birthday to you, Hannelie, and best wishes for a wonderful year ahead!

Thanks for stopping by,
Judy

8 comments:

  1. Hi Judy... I will definitely visit the post office tomorrow ! Wow... you are spot on with everything I love... the perfect yellow... and an adorable scribbled flower!
    Love love this!
    Thanks so much for your kind and loving words. So much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw your card, I knew she'd be delighted with it! Perfect for her, Judy!! And it is a sweet, sweet card. Polka dots and yellows...two of her favorites. She's pretty special. And you're a pretty special friend too! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love the sparkle on the flower! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Judy and sounds like you were spot on with your choices. Off to wish Hannelie a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply delightful Judy, what a cute flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty flower - this is a lovely card Judy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunner, Judy! Hannelie will love receiving this - who wouldn't?
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy