Tuesday, February 2, 2016

CASology #183: GLITTER

Hello, friends!  We are back this week with our new cue card at  CASology.  I'm really excited about this cue...I can't wait to see all the sparkly clean and simple goodness you'll be creating!



I immediately thought of all the pretty glitter papers I have in my stash, and all the pretty dies that would work so well with them.

For my card, I die cut a delicate Simon Says Stamp butterfly using gold glitter paper, then dry embossed an Anna Griffin border and stamped an elegant sentiment by Jane's Doodles beneath it.  The embossed strip was also mounted on matching glitter paper to frame it and add more color.



Be sure to link up your clean and simple GLITTER card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by our Design Team and Guest Designer this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Sarah

Our Sponsor This Week:  DeNami Design

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! The delicate die cut looks wonderful in glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Judy! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant, Judy! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card - just had to PIN it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply exquisite Judy! Love that embossed border! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Judy! Your fancy gold butterfly is so delicate and looks fantastic on the embossed panel. BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is elegant. I love that delicate gold butterfly and all the texture on the white space on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Judy, that delicate butterfly looks amazing in glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Judy - so delicate and elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, elegant design Judy! This would be a great design or a wedding invitation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy this card is so elegant and I would case it for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how beautiful, Judy! Your butterfly is stunning, and I love how you added the embossed border along the center of this card! So sparkly and gorgeous in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO classy and elegant, Judy! That dainty glittery butterfly set against that embossed border is so pretty! Love it all Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your butterfly glitter dear Judy
    it is an elegant and fantastic CAS card
    I love that stripes glitter too
    I wish I have much glitter paper
    but I am not fan of glitter
    Judy if you see my entry #33 you can see how I can managed to used my SMALL amount of Glitter paper I have from loong loong time ago
    Miss your lovely words Judy
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy