Saturday, October 1, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #19

Hello, everyone!  I'm here today with my card for the newest Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #19 using this inspiration board:


For my project today, I chose to work with the top row across: Color Inspiration/Polka Dots/Birthday.

My color inspiration came from this fun image found on Pinterest (here):


I love the primary colors of these stacked cups and decided to make a birthday card using polka dot patterned papers and two balloon dies.  I think this one is going to my nephew for his upcoming birthday!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9 (Strictly Sentiments)
Inks: Black die ink
Dies: Simon Says Stamps (Balloons)
Other: Black think Sharpie marker

I am really looking forward to your take on the inspiration board for Challenge #19.  I hope you get a chance to play along!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. You had me with the polka dots! Cute card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun birthday card and great take on the inspiration. I love the different polka dots together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colorful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From cups to balloons! Lovely colors and polka dots. Great take on the challenge, Judy. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy