Tuesday, December 20, 2016

CASology #229: TOAST

Hello, friends!  It's time for the last CASology challenge of 2016...and this one will last for two weeks as we watch the year come to an end!


I decided to toast all of you...I wish you all a new year filled with happiness!  Thank you for your support and encouragement throughout the year...I do appreciate it so much! Cheers to you!

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations (Fond Expressions 2); Sweet Stamp Shop (Happy Hour)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorice); Distress Inks (Wild Honey, Spun Sugar, Tumbles Glass)
Other: ARTplorations stencil (Retro Circles); Sakura gelly roll pen (Clear Star); Bronze Yellow colored pencil



Since I used my STAMPlorations sentiment and stencil, I'm also entering this card into the December CAS Card Challenge (I did not use the optional color twist) as well as the Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge.  Thanks for sponsoring our challenge this week, STAMPlorations!



Be sure to link up your TOAST card before the end of the year...this challenge lasts two weeks! You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue, so be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Susan

Our Sponsor This Week:  STAMPlorations


Thanks for visiting,
Judy

5 comments:

  1. Just perfect, Judy! I love how you used that stencil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are definitely on the same page this week, Judy. Love the addition of a stenciled background here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Judy!! The stenciled background is perfect with the fancy champagne flutes. Wonderful soft colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers to you, Judy! I love the movement of the stenciled background with those glasses. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect bubbly background--great movement! Glad you joined us at Stamplorations CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy