Saturday, September 16, 2017

New Release at Precious Remembrance Shop!

Hello, friends!  I am so excited to be here today to share with you the new release stamp set from Precious Remembrance Shop!  My first project features the new set called "Happy Mail."


You should have arrived here from our wonderful guest designer, Amy Tsuruta's blog.  If you are interested in starting the hop from the beginning, here is the line up:


Today we are focusing on the versatility of the "Happy Mail" set, especially when planning for the upcoming holidays.  I made Christmas-themed projects featuring the new set along with some other PRS favorites.

I made two tags, but used one to mount on a card.  For both tags, I stamped the "this contains" box image from the  "Happy Mail" set and then masked it.  On my card tag, I stamped pine branches from the "Oh Christmas" set around the perimeter of the tag and added small hearts from the "Sweet Pea" set.



On my gift tag, I stamped the same box sentiment and masked it, then stamped stars from the "Oh Christmas" set all around it.  Those sweet hearts from the "Sweet Pea" set made an appearance again, too!



Here are my projects together:



You may have guessed already, but there is a prize up for grabs!  Simply leave a comment to the shop’s blog post and each designer’s blog and let us know your thoughts about our newest set!

    • One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen randomly.  Please subscribe to get email notifications about our projects, products, & announcements.
    • To keep updated with our projects, join us on our Facebook , Pinterest and Instagram if you haven’t already.
    • This giveaway is open until Monday, September 18, 2017 at Midnight EST.

    Also, check this out -- a free gift will be included with your order of $100 or more until September 23rd!


    OK, that's it for me today!  If you are hopping along, your next stop is my amazing design teammate, Deidre Payne.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Judy

    14 comments:

    1. Both of your projects are absolutely beautiful!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love your ideas. Great backgrounds on the tags.

      ReplyDelete
    3. The green stripes, gingham bow and the sprinkling of itty bitty hearts look amazing on your pretty card/tag combo Judy! I love your second tag to bits. The colors are amazing. The stars dancing all over the background and the pretty bejeweled sprigs are beautiful. Fabulous projects!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Both your card and tag is sooooo beautiful! I love the idea of backing the tags with the black cardstock! xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. These are just adorable! Love the little heart used as the checkmark on the fun tag list.
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Both of these projects are fantastic! I love this new Happy Mail set and how you paired it up so beautifully with previously released sets!!! Gorgeous work!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I love how cute this looks! You could make a card or a tag and they all look amazing!
      Take Care!
      Michele

      ReplyDelete
    8. Really cute tags! I love all those little touches you did to them.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Love the way you combined different sets for these pretty tags! Lots of possibilities with the Happy Mail set! Love it!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Great creations ! It really gives a good idea of what can be done with such a unique stamp set.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
    Judy