Tuesday, October 31, 2017

CASology #273: LIST

Hello, friends!  Happy Halloween!  It's time for a new cue at CASology, and this week's cue is a word with which I am VERY familiar!


Yep, I write lists every day.  To do lists, mainly.  Every day.  If I don't write it down, I will forget it.  It's that simple.

I have always loved this check-box list stamp by Precious Remembrance Shop, so I made a quick and easy thank you card.  (My card design was inspired by Lisa Elton, one of the Design Team members at PRS...once I find a link to her card I will add it here!)

I stamped the main image in khaki dye ink, cut it out, and jazzed it up with a few embellishments.  I kept the whole designs close to the card center so that white space remained all around.

Supplies:
Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop (Thanks)
Inks: Simon Says Stamp (Khaki dye ink)
Dies: MFT Die-namics (Mini Rolled Roses), Poppystamps (Dainty Leaf); Fiskars (Scalloped Lace)
Other: Lifestyle Crafts (Happy Birthday 2-pack embossing folder),  Papertrey Ink felt (Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse); metallic gem, miniature pearl


I can't wait to see how you interpret the cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your LIST card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Darnell

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Judy! I love your lace embossing and how you added the pretty felt rose to your design...such a beautiful color palette and lovely take on Lisa's card and on the cue card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful thank you card, Judy. The embossing on the main panel adds just the right amount of elegance and still keeps this beautifully CAS. Your focal point is soft and lovely! I especially love that felt rose. Such a wonderful CASE of Lisa's card. Love this!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elements you added made this card extra pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Judy, I feel so honored that you CASEd me!! And what a beautiful card you made. The embossing folder you used is one of my all time favorites. And I always enjoy a pretty little felt rose. Love this to bits!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy