Monday, January 22, 2018

Merry Monday #274: Let It Snow!



Hello, friends!  The snow has all melted here in New Jersey, and the temps are heading up into the 50's today!  (Feels like summer!)  I'm still thinking about snow, though, because I am here to share a card I made for the current Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #274 {Let It Snow}.


I added snow to my card scene in several ways: a snow-covered ground, snow falling in the sky, and a big snowflake on top of the tree.  The embossed border on the left side of the card base also imitates falling snow!  I really love this Santa from the My Favorite Things "Jingle All the Way" set!


I hope you are doing well.  My youngest son is home from school today sick, so I'd best get moving.  Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

12 comments:

  1. Just adorable, like how you did just a strip of dry embossing, fabulous extra touch to a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Santa always gives me a smile! This is cute Judy. I like the little wintery scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...forgot to send your son get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Santa in the snow, Judy! Just love him with the embossed dots in the background & the falling snow in the sky! So glad you could play along with us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have one at home sick. I hope he's all better by the time of this comment. Amazing all the ways you displayed snow on your card, and they all work beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this is really adorable, Judy! Love the snow effect, gives so much movement to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even think about making Christmas cards but I know when you have snow it is easy. Our weather here in San Diego is in the low 70's. We lived in snow country for 16 years and we liked it but we were younger. This card is so cute Judy and I know you have put the stamp to good use. Stay healthy. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, I love the darling scene you have created. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, fun card. Love all of the ways you used snow. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I especially love that strip of embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable card, love the strip of embossing and the pretty tree die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังบู๊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy