Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Merry Monday #285 & ATSAM #287

Hello, friends! I'm stopping in today to share two Christmas cards I made and I'm entering them into two current challenges:





I added ribbons (using the Memory Box Crisp Bow die) to both of my cards using die cut glitter paper...one in gold, one in red. 

I "made my mark" by stamping a Hero Arts linen background on the cards, then stamped a Hero Arts sentiment and a Papertrey Ink wreath. 

Here is the first card using a red glitter bow:



Here is the second card, using gold glitter paper for the bow:



I love using this die to add bows because it is still flat for mailing!

That does it for today. Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

12 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous wreath, Judy! With those sweet bows, it's a delightful Christmas card, and I love the flat bow - you're so right about its "mailability," too! The background you've created really makes that wreath pop. Two wonderful Christmas cards! Love 'em! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Judy and I LOVE the glitter bows on both cards! Lovely background for your wreaths too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the linen background stamp with your gorgeous wreaths, Judy! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty little wreaths Judy! I like the CAS designs on both of these. Those sparkly bows are a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful wreaths with their glittery bows and pretty background stampings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wreath with that lovely little bow on each card. Thank you for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cards! I like that background for the wreath. It is nice also because there is room for a bigger sentiment. Nice take on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! I love every last little detail! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pretty wreaths with the flat bows! Perfect for mailing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm captivated by both versions of your wreath, Judy! Gorgeous! You've made your mark in a most impressive fashion; thrilled to see your amazing creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Judy, your wreath looks wonderful against that patterned background. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The background stamp adds soft subtle texture behind your beautiful wreath, Judy. Thanks for sharing your Christmas cards with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy